New Chip Technology will Change Your Credit Cards!
Womego, June 2014
New technology can make credit cards more secure and safer for our personal information.
It's Not Just about the Money, or is it?
Womego, October 2013
Women have long received less than men for doing the same job. Learn how to analyze what you're really earning and determine what you're worth.
What "Non-Traditional" Couples Need to Protect Their Future
Womego, April 2013
Over 50% of couples today are considered "non-traditional": they live together, but aren't married, are committed but don't live together, or have had a civil union, but aren't married. New couples must take steps to work together financially and plan for the future. Continue Reading
- Buying a Home, AOL Realestate
- Mid-Year Financial Checkup, Faster Times
- Exchange Rate for Traveling, LA Times
- Paying for College and 529 plans, Bankrate.com
- Talking to Your Parents around Money, Faster Times
- College Funding and Credit Card Rewards, Smart Money
- Plastic Poor and Credit Cards, USA Today
- Life Change To-Do List, Alaska Federal Credit Union
- Canceling Credit Cards, Good Housekeeping
- Paying for Kids, Kids Vermont, April 2013
- Simplify your Finances with More, Womego, December 2012
- Finance, a Primer on Subprime, Vermont Woman Magazine, February 2008
- Financial Wellness You Can Handle, Vermont Woman Magazine, March 2004
- Financial Wellness... Financial Balance, SSAfara Magazine, April 2002
- Winner of the 2003 Certified Financial Planner Board Annual Article Awards Competition for best consumer periodical article.
- Financial Fitness, Outdoor Ms. Adventures, Outdoor Industry Women's Council Newsletter, April 2002
- Cents and Sensibility, by Susan Green, a cash counselor puts your money where her mouth is.
- What A Marathon Can Teach You, by Suzanne Falter-Barns, The Joy Letter - May 13, 2003
- Retail Rewards Cards: Stores Give Points and More in Creditcards.com
- New Radiance Updates Newsletter, by Suzanne Falter-Barns
- Life Change To-Do Lists, Credit Union National Association, Inc., by Franny Van Nevel
- Fee Agents, Entrepreneurship Magazine, by Scott Bernard Nelson (January 2003)
- Turning Points, Fidelity Focus, by Dian Vujovich (November 2000)
- Mind Over Money, Fidelity Focus, by Dian Vujovich (Summer 1999)
Recommended Reading List
- “Your Money Personality: What it is and How You can Profit from It,” Kathleen Gurney
- “Creating Money: the Keys to Abundance,” Roman & Parker
- “How to Get Out of Debt, Stay Out of Debt & Live Prosperously,” Jerrold Mundis
- “Think & Grow Rich,” Napolean Hill
- “Money-Love,” Jerry Gilles
- “Your Money Or Your Life,” Joe Dominquez and Vicki Robin
- “Money Is My Friend,” Phil Laut
- “Smart Women Finish Rich,” David Bach
- “Financial Planning for Dummies”
- “Your Money Style,” Olivia Mellan
- “Secrets of a Millionaire Mind,” Harv Ecker